- Delete

• Deleted this please, its outdated.

ask in the original topic please…

topic fixed:
Hey Guys! I downloaded the gang job, mafia job etc. after I changed the names, blips etc. I want to change the Vehicle color when I take the vehicle out from the garage… can anyone help me?

sorry for my bad English :stuck_out_tongue: greetings from Germany
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------what do you mean by “I changed the names, blips”?
Q: I want to change the Vehicle color when I take the vehicle out from the garage
A: Open up your trainer by pressing f1/f3, After that go to vehicle options and vehicle color menu or the vehicle livery menu.

I want chance the Spawn Color, i have a Vagos Job. and this Job has a Garage for Job Vehicles… and this vehicles spawn in Color Black. and i need help to change this Color from Black in a Custom Color, like Yellow, Green or something.

1 Like

ok all you need to do is

1. go to a mod shop
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JimBpqPiIO0

Lul… It´s a Job Vehicle… i cant go to LSC to Change the Colour permanent…

So what is happening? Whenever you purchase a car or some shit it won’t keep the colour? Is that when buying it or upgrading it?

P.S. Why are you using ESX/VRP :man_facepalming:

PS: Why are you usig ESX?

Why Not???

Ist not a Car buyed from the carseller… ist a Job Vehicle… they spawn in Colour black… but i want to Change it in a Color…

Ask in the original topic of whatever resource you are using.

have an answer ?

Jesus christ, the dude wants to know how to put specific colors on society vehicles, like for each org a color.

1 Like

Maybe this post will help .