[HELP] Why is my custom weapon (glock) not working?

It says it wasn’t streamed correctly. I’ve attempted adding addon weapons to my server many times, every single one was a failure. Here’s the link to the weapon.
https://www.mediafire.com/file/vxz3i0623y3nx2l/glock.rar/file
By the way, I did add “start glock” to the server.cfg file, so that’s clearly not the issue.

I have stream guns and in my server and they work this is the way i streamed them Capture111

and this is the stream folder

Capture11111

You’re streaming textures only. I’m trying to stream independent weapons. The difference is that independent weapons don’t replace the actual weapon and instead they make a new slot for that weapon.

It’s best to use fxmanifest.lua instead of resource.lua . The problem is that you don’t have the pedpersonality.meta file. You’re gonna need that to make the weapon work.

The problem is that I can’t seem to find the pedpersonality.meta file for this specific weapon (COMBATPISTOL). If you could help me find it, I’d really appreciate it.

1 Like

Well that file is found in GTAV > x64a.rpf > data > metadata > pedpersonality.ymt . There you can find the file, but it’s an ymt file so you’ll have to convert it to .meta . Also in that file you can find all the base weapons of the game