Help understanding streaming clothing and other models

I’ve been trying to stream new clothing, hair, and replace skin textures, and nothing I’ve tried has worked. I’ve done plenty of googling to find out what I’m doing wrong. According to what I’ve seen, it’s either just putting it in or renaming the model and textures to match the folder and name of what needs replacing, yet nothing has work except for hairs labeled “FiveM Ready”.
I know that it’s possible to do, as the dev before me had added a hair and body mod that had nothing about FiveM about them. Sadly he’s not willing to help with the server. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

To stream clothes, you do need to have the Patreon Argentium Club status, that may be why it’s not working.

Take a look at this post for more information:

Well, as I’ve said, some of streams are working. I’ve looked at that post many times to try to understand what’s wrong. For some reason only mods that are labeled as FiveM Ready work, but I’ve seen a server with mods that I can’t get to work. I just don’t understand why it’s not working.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.