[Help] Strange Error Messages

Hello,
I get this strange error message once per server up-time, server is on localhost and i am the only player.

No clue why this is happening i am not able to link it to any in-game event. sometimes it happens directly on server launch some times later.

Version: 2270
screen:

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

I have invited some players and noticed that this error is happening on player connect as well.
Looks like some plugin bugging out the core script, but not sure which function.

Hello,
Issue was caused by esplugin_mysql i have disabled it and all works fine now. some people are saying that esplugin_mysql is not required in newer builds of es_extanded.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.