[HELP] - Strange Client Side Error on Server DC/Reconnect

Hey guys, so i have started working on my first FiveM/ESX server and I started running into a really strange issue somewhere along the way. Basically, this error occurs only when a client connects to the server, disconnects, and reconnects without restarting FiveM:

Looks like ESX never gets assigned in esx_vehicleshop and sometimes esx_property, but is available in other scripts contexts…hmmm. This constant erroring results in a memory leak which eventually will crash the user’s FiveM client

I am using extendedmode, so I realize this is a beta framework, but I tend to think this bug is resulting from an interaction of scripts since extendedmode was working flawlessly up until a few days ago. I have reverted all of my commits in that time and attempted to isolate the issue with no luck. Short of starting over and testing incrementally I am at a loss with how to debug this issue. On disconnect there are some models which have the following error:

Some of these models also throw this error on launch:

I’ve tried to include as much info as possible but if more is needed to help please ask away. I understand this issue might be irrelevant to some since you can fix it by restarting FiveM but I’d like to mitigate user error as much as possible when this server goes live into production by resolving the issue.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.