[HELP]Sokudo Garage

https://el.gta5-mods.com/misc/sokudogarage Hello im interested in importing this to my server does anyone know how to do it and if its even possible to import this in fivem ? any help is welcomed

I guess you can add that like a map replace. I’m not at home so I can’t test it in-game, btw try it. Remember to copy the Soduko folder in the resources folder and add “start Soduko” in the server.cfg and you should see it in game.

https://nofile.io/f/qCQm6fGOr7g/Sokudo.rar

I get it working!
1: create a new folder, call it like you want, we will name it sokudo for this example.
2: In the sokudo folder, create an empty __ressources.lua file, and a folder named stream.
3: move all your sokudo garage files (ybr, ybn, yft, ytd…) in the stream folder.
4: add start sokudo in your server.cfg file.

Done, it should work now! Everything is correct with the Benny’s sokudo garage, but some textures seems to be missed in Los Santos Customs.

1 Like

Thank you very much it worked !!One more question can I do this with more map addons like the way you did it ?

1 Like

You’re wellcome, you can do the same thing with all YFT/YTD/YDR/YDD… files, so maps files, peds, vehicles… all replacement textures and objects will work. I did it for all roadsigns and adds on one of my old server. You also can put all your map files in the sokudo folder you just created to keep your install cleen.
For menyoo/xml maps you will need Object-Loader, and i think (not sure) addons props won’t work: it dosen’t worked on my old server, about one year ago, but i don’t tried it on the recent updates.

1 Like

Alright sounds good my friend thank you!!!

how do you fix the LS Custom’s textures? I am having the same issue where there are some textures working at the LS garage, but others arent. The hoods on the wall are changed, as well as the lifts and the garage door, but the floor itself and the wall art that says LS customs are still there where they should be changed to Sokudo Chasers

You gotta have your graphic settings Very High

is there no fix for this yet