[Help] Script ERROR loaf_keysystem (call a nil value ShowNotification)

Hello, i have installed loaf_housing and loaf_keysystem, but when i buy the house, i can’t use the key for unlock the house, the key don’t apear on command /keys and give me this error.

[script:loaf_keysyste] SCRIPT ERROR: @loaf_keysystem/server/main.lua:73: attempt to call a nil value (field ‘showNotification’)
[script:loaf_keysyste] > async void MySQLAsync.Operation+d__7.MoveNext() (@mysql-async/MySQLAsync.net.dll:0)
[script:loaf_keysyste] > async Task MySQLAsync.FetchScalar.ReaderAsync(MySqlCommand command) (@mysql-async/MySQLAsync.net.dll:0)
[script:loaf_keysyste] > async Task MySqlConnector.Core.TextCommandExecutor.ExecuteScalarAsync(string commandText, MySqlParameterCollection parameterCollection, IOBehavior ioBehavior, CancellationToken cancellationToken) (@mysql-async/MySqlConnector.dll:0)
[script:loaf_keysyste] > async Task MySqlConnector.Core.TextCommandExecutor.ExecuteReaderAsync(string commandText, MySqlParameterCollection parameterCollection, CommandBehavior behavior, IOBehavior ioBehavior, CancellationToken cancellationToken) (@mysql-async/MySqlConnector.dll:0)
[script:loaf_keysyste] > async Task MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlDataReader.CreateAsync(MySqlCommand command, CommandBehavior behavior, IOBehavior ioBehavior) (@mysql-async/MySqlConnector.dll:0)
[script:loaf_keysyste] > async Task MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlDataReader.ReadFirstResultSetAsync(IOBehavior ioBehavior) (@mysql-async/MySqlConnector.dll:0)
[script:loaf_keysyste] > async Task MySqlConnector.Core.ResultSet.ReadResultSetHeaderAsync(IOBehavior ioBehavior) (@mysql-async/MySqlConnector.dll:0)

According to what I know, both of those are paid resources, so you should definetly ask help from the author.

Yes i know, but i have es_extended 1.1.0 and show this error, i update for 1.2.0 and work, but i need use version 1.1.0

What Basi said, ask Loaf. He made the scripts and you (obviously) paid for the script & support.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.