[Help] Same client script works when hosted on localhost, but breaks on linux

Hi. I’ve recently ran into a weird issue while working on character creator plugin:
plugin does work when server is hosted on Windows 10 PC locally, but throws an error when launched on hosting (using Debian 9, exact same set of plugins, same server build number 2945, also tested on other builds).

Script error occurs on client while calling global “BuildMenus” function, which is defined in another client file (but same plugin / folder).

deleted

Case sensitivity?

The function being defined and called is exactly the same, including case: BuildMenu.

Of the files.

They are named lowercase and are lowercase in fxmanifest

When launching the server on linux for the first time (or after removing cache folder), server shuts down with this error:

Creating script environments for QC_vrp_charcreator
Assertion failed: m_marks.empty() (…/…/…/components/citizen-server-impl/src/ResourceFilesComponent.cpp: ~MarkedWriter: 22)

Didn’t pay attention to it at first, as I though server couldn’t authenticate with license, so I simply started it again. It appears cache that’s being created for my plugin is broken because of this error. Tested on Ubuntu 18.04 and Debian 9.
When launched on Debian, there’s also a crash dump and crash report id created:
0bd4af29-1d38-481c-9e91-f2d60445875e.
Not sure, if there’s any sensitive info stored in dump, so I’d rather DM it to you, if it can help fixing the issue.

Do you have the same file specified twice, maybe? :confused:

I do have “html” folder inside the “html” folder, can it cause any issues? :thinking:
Lemme try renaming it and see if it helps.

Found the issue, thanks. Here’s what I’ve had in files section of the fxmanifest:

files {
	"html/*",
	"html/html/*",
}

Removing the “html/*” fixed starting the server on Linux, and my resource is now working correctly.

However, this does work on Windows host. I’m attaching a simple resource you should be able to use for issue reproduction.
repro_16000006.zip (1.1 KB)