Up to date?
Yes
Legit or Pirate copy?
Legit
Steam/CD/Social Club?
Steam
Windows version?
Windows 10 PRO x64 1903
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again?
Yes
Error screenshot (if any)
System specifications
I don’t think it matters for this.
What did you do to get this issue?
I will explain below
What server did you get this issue on?
My own
CitizenFX.log file
CitizenFX.log (131.8 KB)
.dmp files/report IDs
9b4a9c6f-90a6-46be-a053-eb534e37f5c0.dmp (8.3 MB)

If an issue with starting:
GTA V folder screenshot
No need.
GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot
No need.
Filepath to FiveM folder
No need.
FiveM client folder screenshot
No need.
Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus?
Yes.

Summary:
I have been using OneSync free 32 slots ever since it got released and i wanted to go back to normal but when i turn off OneSync, one player can join the server with no problem, the moment the second one joins the server, his client crashes with the error shown before.

The reason why i am trying to turn off OneSync is because of the chaotic way NPC vehicles are being spawn (vehicles popping up out of nowhere, spawning on top of one another and random explosions).

I have been trying to find the cause of this for a couple of days now with no luck, any help regarding this is much apreciated.
Thank you.

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the FiveM community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

1 Like

Well, did you have to modify any of your scripts for Onesync? if so you will need to undo those changes as well.

1 Like

I know they’d have to change the loops to a higher count, but would that break the resources if reverting back to non-OneSync? :thinking:

[    646813] SET_MANUAL_SHUTDOWN_LOADING_SCREEN_NUI is not supported at this time. Use `loadscreen_manual_shutdown 'yes'` in your fxmanifest.lua instead.
[    647672] Process crash captured. Crash dialog content:
[    647672] FiveM has stopped working

Looks like you have done something to prevent the loading screen and this is not working correctly?
Is this something you have done? I might be wrong but seem like this is causing a crash.

im unsure to be honest i know they wont work if the changes are not made so perhaps its the same reverse effect?

1 Like

Adding onto what @stianhje has pointed out, see here for the correct way to manually handle the loading screen:

That warning was from a script named jointransition (it loads the character from the top of the map, in the clouds, like in gta online).
I have removed that, I have also changed the loops back (don’t think that was necessary) but i get the same client crash.
I will try the tutorial from the link when i get back home, but could this really be a problem that doesn’t break the client on OneSync but it does it on normal?

Thank you all for your support.

LATER EDIT : @ChristopherM, I have followed your tutorial and the result is the same, it works for OneSync, but when i turn it off i get the same client crash when i connect after the first joined player.

Likely not the issue then.

I have also tried removing resources one by one, still the same issue.
Any ideas on what to look for is much apreciated.
Thank you.

After weeks of looking into this i have found the problem.
Some time ago I have changed the resource manifest version from my files to
05cfa83c-a124-4cfa-a768-c24a5811d8f9 .
I have now changed everything to 44febabe-d386-4d18-afbe-5e627f4af937 and my problem is gone.
Thank you for your suggesstions.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.