[Help] Problems with policejob

Hey Boys.

I need some help. Yesterday we started with a server. We installed all things and fixed all bugs.
BUT one bug is remaining.
We have problems with the Jobvehicleshop from the esx_policejob.
Yesterday I created a sheriff job from the base of the policejob and changed all necessary things to don’t disturb the policejob.
When I try to buy a vehicle in the sheriff job all works fine.
But when I try to buy a vehicle from the policejob nothing happens. I select a car and press on buy and nothing happens. Not even a error in the console. When I click on no I get back to the vehicle list. Can someone help me?

I have exact issue, not that exact but It notifies me that I don’t have permission or smth in game, but i’m the boss so idk

Hey. I just updated the Job with a new version and all worked fine. Try it!

But I have the updated version so…

Myb I’ll try

1 Like

This is likely the case when you have either amended your SQL to add ranks that dont match the code in esx_policejob to call the right rank. For example, if you created a new job rank in your SQL called, Corporal, then you need to modify the config.lua to add the rank Corporal into it with the vehicles you want that rank to purchase.

Thanks for the answer. But now I have another problem. When I enter the boss menu I just get 5 grades. I have grades from 0-11. how can I solve the problem with the Boss menu promotions. I’m searching for 2 days now :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.