[Help] Policejob

Hi i added custom cars to my police garage and get this error

files: esx_policejob – Google Drive

When adding the values into the config, you probably forgot to use a } somewhere, probably between lines 172 and 274.

1 Like

How do I exactly where to place it?

What I would do is revert back to the original .cfg file or to the state where you had no issues and slowly change the values to what you want so you can pinpoint the error.

Tried it before and I’ve learned a few thing and I got no more idea’s what to do now

Hey Guys,
i’ve fixed the config: config.lua (14.6 KB)

Thank you it worked and im sorry for late replay and what did u do

have a good day

I’ve deleted the " --[[ " at the Lines: 188, 206, 212, 218 and added an " } " at line 238

Hi, I am having problems with many scripts and I already download new ones and they do the same to me, for example the policejobs not wife, it does not lift anyone, it only works to put in the car and remove from the vehicle, then I have to enter the trunk but enters the trunk and falls to infinity and so a few carry the same animation to lift but does not catch anyone, if anyone has a solution please tell me I’m crazy and trying to fix this.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.