Help please i need back to fivem and i cant fix dont know how to

[Window Title]
FiveM Error

[Main Instruction]
RAGE error: ERR_MEM_EMBEDDEDALLOC_ALLOC

[Content]
A game error (at 000000014120967d) caused FiveM to stop working. A crash report has been uploaded to the FiveM developers.
If you require immediate support, please visit FiveM.net and mention the details below.

Out of game memory. Please reboot and restart the game.

[^] Hide details [Close]

[Expanded Information]
Crash signature: gta-core-five.dll+21BCB
Report ID: 0ec48e3f-d00d-4313-81dc-b388701c22b8 (use Ctrl+C to copy)

1 Like

Hello!

We believe you are having issues with FiveM, we would like to have some additional information.

Error Format

Please provide the requested information using the above template.

Thanks.
:mascot:

In addition, the game is running out of memory, which is most likely down to the other programs you have running or even due to low system specifications.

@shayan_doust, I have good specifications the only thing I ever have running is discord it was a couple of days a go I was playing fiveM and it crashed then I try to open it back up and then that pops up

hard to tell seeing how you did not fill out the support template.

Please fill out the whole support template if you want help.

What I usually do is I will close down any applications on my PC that I am not using task manager.
I will then go into my application data and then go into my cache and clear it. Once I have done that I will open up FiveM and close it again. I will then open GTA V and load into single player and then close the game.

I also sometimes make sure all of my drivers are up to date too.

This is what usually works when I have that problem.

:panda_face:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.