[HELP] Players Last Location Spawn Error!

Hello guys,

My default spawn location for new players is in Paleto Bay by the church, new players always spawn there, no issues, we’re good.

However, the issue thats happening is with returning players, lets just say 5 out 10 times returning players get spawned in at Spanish Ave and not their last location, and as you know Spanish Ave is:
x-0 y-0 z-0, that tells me that their location is not being saved when they log out of the session.

Sometiems when I look at my database a lot of times I see players that are offline show "Last Location: x-0 y-0 z-0’’ which is obviously something wrong.

I really need any help I can get with this, idk if the server is not synching with the database as far as the last lcoation for returning players.

Thank you

BUMP, I really need help with this issue, it is breaking RP on my server to the extreme, when ever a player disconnect and comes back in they go to the city, all of them spawn there and not on their last location, I can use all the help I can get. thank you

have you tried this script?

Did you solve this? I also have the issue where my players are spawning at Spanish Avenue… No matter what it wont change, ive tried everything

Table USER // POSITION set NULL

This is what I have in my db, but I still have this problem.

“Predeterminado” means default.

What do I have to change? Thanks

1 Like