[HELP] Patreon Activation

Good morning! Yesterday I bought the $ 15 patreon and after a day I still haven’t received permission on the forum. Can you help me?

Make sure your patreon and forum email are the same, it synches every 6 hours

I registered to the forum through the patreon, in the forum settings it is the same email as the patreon but 24 hours have passed and still nothing has happened

Yeah alot of people are having issues please help

I have tried for the past 17 hours to get it working nothing

It seems to detect your patreon reward just not giving the roles, I will ask an admin about it

That’s correct so we got the keys on keymaster but eup does not work in game and we don’t have fourm tag

1 Like

Fixed

1 Like

My husband and I is having the same ^^^ issue with pateron membership. He registered for a new account yesterday around 3pm and it still was not showing this morning. We made a new pateron and fivem account to see if that would solve it it’s been so far 3 hours and their no bonuses on our fivem key account

It takes up to 6 hours and as you can see you have the forum groups now

I also have problem, my key for 64 slots was working until yesterday, keymaster doesnt detect my benefits so i cant have 64 slots anymore. It also doesnt detect it on forum

That’s because your pledge has been declined since 2 days ago. Make sure it’s still active.

Hello a question witch Pledge shoould i have to have 64 players in my server? because i buy the 15 and nothing.