Help Me! New Topic

“This badge is granted when you reach trust level 1. Thanks for sticking around and reading a few topics to learn what our community is about. New user restrictions have been lifted; you’ve been granted all essential community abilities, such as personal messaging, flagging, wiki editing, and the ability to post multiple images and links.”

it doesn’t make me click new topic

tells me that I have to wait 23 hours to write to you in that post because I registered today and then I’m trying to release my script

because you have to post in a subcategory there?..

It’s me koala , tells me that I have to wait 23 hours to write to you in that post because I registered today and then I’m trying to release my script

Pls help me

@nta

Like I told you on the Discord, you need to click on a Category. In your case #development:releases. However, to post in releases you need to have a certain trust level. This is why I also told you in the Discord to read the Releases Rules and F.A.Q

It says:

can you at least unlock for 23 hours?, Because however it doesn’t seem right to me this thing for me I have things to release to people

It’s not just you bud. Everyone starts at the same place. Just post what you want in #development:scripts and someone will move it.