Help me I am a victim of confusion

You’ve been * globally * banned from FiveM for cheating. It will expire in a month + 08:49:47. Please note that FiveM staff can help you with this ban.
Your username is 9abea205-1d6a-4b5b-b901-cc2e00736a5f.

Hello to you I have been ban 13 days of five m once for cheat I am well escuse and promised that I will not start again despite that it was admin menu for my server except that I just connect once on my five m then two days later on five m I see that I’m ban fiveM 8 Days without even having play with all my friends so someone tries to play me a trick so please help me identify what he was not going

what he does not say is that I can not be ban a new for some things that I did not do I did not touch any external menu, nor internal, not inject, I I have a community that many people buy the patern of $ 50 for you and I am the founder of these servers and therefore ban me without reasons will push all my community to stop five m

I do not cheat on your servers I am someone who respects the work of others and especially when I dev to your servers so I wish to speak to someone haux to place because I am just a victim of a big confusion

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the FiveM community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

What’s the name of this “admin menu”? also do other people have access to your account?

2 Likes

i’m using easy admin
nobody has access to my game but my password gmail was hacker it’s last time so i will change my password for gmail but hey I have nothing to do with all his I want to cry I am founder who do ban of are server

I Change this password of my rockstart game

What’s the path to your fivem or dekstop?

Sorry I didn’t understand what you want, can you precisely tell me what you want?

What’s the path to your FiveM folder and desktop, like the location
C:\users\bla

C:\Users\Bangbang\AppData\Local\FiveM\FiveM.app

Thanks, that means you cheated… don’t forget using popstar is cheating too

I’m not a cheater! I didin’t use popstar or anything else !

Then explain why popstar_external.exe is in your downloads folder

Hello Guy,

It’s the second time this guy is banned for nothing. Popstar it’s not use on our server. We use a anticheat like anticheese and anticheat. We don’t understand.

Maybe he used this program before the created server but not now. If you are access on his desktop, check the validity.

Thank you

Ray Prinston

Hi TheIndra,

I’m the third Administrator of our server, I’ve seen you message and I have a questions for you :

• first, does having popstar in his download folder make him a “cheater” (I’m just talking about owning it, not using it)?

-secondly, How did you know that he had the application on his computer? (he shared me his screen and I’ve seen that the application was on download not on fivem folder and he never used it)

Thanks in advance for reply.
Best Regards,

No, it only bans him if he actually used it…

Because that’s literally what the ban system tells me

Honestly, I swear that’s he didn’t used it at all.

Since it was deban, the server was mostly closed for maintenance (I was working on it to fix some problem )

If he didn’t use it who else was it then? when the ban system really points to his downloads folder…

Also why would he have cheats if he isn’t going to use it?

You don’t get banned for ‘having a file’. You get banned for running a program.

a friend of us talk to him about popstar but he didn’t used it. As I know it’s not a crime to download it and I think didn’t deserve to be ban just for that. he gonna delete this tools and you will never heard a word about it. Like I said before he didn’t used it on our server so I think that a terrible mistake.

It doesn’t just randomly get triggered so he or someone with access to his pc 100% used it

Did he use it on other servers though?