[Help-Me] How to remove the extra from an ADD-ON car?

Hello everybody,
I would like to know how to remove ADD-ON vehicle extras
for example on this Huracan from time to time it spawns with a lisenceplate from GTA and other times with a Lamborghini plate and I would like which spawn all the time with the lisenceplate from GTA and I don’t know how to do it :

you can maker a simple command ingame to toggle the extras on and off, and also in one of the meta files you can set it to spawn with/without the extras.

Just had a question if I had add on cop cars and for my police that aren’t admins I want their cars to come with all the extras already on the car since I don’t have a menu in place for them to use vmenu or anything like that do u know which meta file I would do that in for the cars?

Yes you can force a car to spawn with specific extras or all. This Tutorial on 5mods will likely contain everything you need to know.

1 Like

Ok it works but I can’t find how to spawn without any extra because for example my jeep hawk spawn from time to time with that in vehicles.meta and I don’t understand
<maxNum value="5" /> <flags> FLAG_PARKING_SENSORS FLAG_IS_OFFROAD_VEHICLE FLAG_IS_BULKY FLAG_USE_RESTRICTED_DRIVEBY_HEIGHT</flags> <type>VEHICLE_TYPE_CAR</type> <plateType>VPT_FRONT_AND_BACK_PLATES</plateType> <dashboardType>VDT_RACE</dashboardType> <vehicleClass>VC_SUV</vehicleClass> <wheelType>VWT_SUV</wheelType> <trailers /> <additionalTrailers /> <drivers /> <extraIncludes /> <doorsWithCollisionWhenClosed /> <driveableDoors /> <bumpersNeedToCollideWithMap value="false" /> <needsRopeTexture value="false" /> <requiredExtras /> <rewards />

how to make a command like this?

I think you cant set it there. I think its somethink in ymt or yft files [ Tutorial ] How to disable/remove specific EXTRAS from vehicles/vehicle spawns | GTA5-Mods.com Forums