Help me find an rp community that best fits!

Hey there!

I am looking for a roleplay community that:

• would like a great civ :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::hearts:

• is an older crowd, preferably; as long as maturity is there

• organized with roles, departments, and names

• has daily/nightly patrols

• North American based

• WHITELISTED- I like me some private servers

• uses menu; idc if ESX or not, I just don’t want to use a gta online character all the time (I like having a variety of peds to work with)

• awesome and active staff

• community is 30-150 peoples (I like smaller communities that are more close-knit; 200 is pushing it)

I don’t think I am asking toooooo much, but it has been hard finding a community that I can find myself in. I’m open to trying out servers that don’t posses most or all of my requests, I’m just really big about the mature, active, personal, organized, menu using.

2 Likes

I am looking for a mature 17-18+ community, I am 25 so I understand where your coming from

Feel free to learn a little about us here. Within that FiveM post you can find a link to our website.

We have everything you’re looking for. We’d love the opportunity to speak to you directly if you’re willing to PM us your discord username.

Best of luck in your search for a community!

Hello and welcome to FiveM. Let me introduce myself.
My name is Victor Ford, I’m soon 19 and I’m the main owner of Reality Gaming that recently opened in BETA. While in beta, you can get a lot of benefits. Give your character a massive boost as well.

While the community is new, it means we don’t have many people. But that doesn’t stop us from existing. So that is why I am inviting you to us.
But let’s go by your checklist as well to see if we have any of them checked!

• would like a great civ :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::hearts: :white_check_mark: Always looking for awesome civs!
  • is an older crowd, preferably; as long as maturity is there :white_check_mark:
  • organized with roles, departments, and names :white_check_mark:
  • has daily/nightly patrols :white_check_mark:
  • North American based :white_check_mark:
  • WHITELISTED- I like me some private servers ------ Now the server isn’t actually whitelisted, but all the businesses and departments are whitelisted. So maybe a :white_check_mark:?
  • uses menu; idc if ESX or not, I just don’t want to use a gta online character all the time (I like having a variety of peds to work with) :white_check_mark: ESX all the way!
  • awesome and active staff :no_entry_sign: Aaagghh! Here’s the thing. We don’t have any staff yet, but we are willing to recruit some.
  • community is 30-150 peoples (I like smaller communities that are more close-knit; 200 is pushing it) :no_entry_sign: AAAAAAAAAAAGHHGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH. Again, we’re new. Our current population is at 8 including myself. and uhm… special people get special rewards :star_struck:
  • We’re looking for good civs
  • We have a mature playerbase, with most members being 15+, with age limits on several departments
  • Well organised, with several departments, subdepartments, and various other neat things
  • Usually have daily patrols
  • Playerbase is 50-50 between Europe and N/A
  • Operates on a lightlisted basis - only a limited amount of unregistered members are able to join.
  • Menu based, allowing Lambda and SimpleNativeTrainer
  • Staff are active, mature, and approachable - usually you can skip chain of command and talk to them directly.
  • 40+ registered members, with 100+ in the Discord

We also have a bunch of cool things, such as 300+ addon civilian vehicles, EUP 8.1, a completely lore friendly vehicle fleet, unique departments for public and private sector, and no rules against dual clanning.

You gave me a good laugh, I don’t mind checking you guys out :yum:

1 Like

STILL LOOKING

if you have a community that:

• is FULLY whitelisted (not a public server with whitelisted privileges)
  • has active members
  • has mature members (18+ preferably)
  • is well organized
  • doesn’t have a massive amount of members (a community that knows their members)
  • has a great dev or so
  • and has a great balance/ratio of members in your departments

I would love to be part of the community :heart:

We’re not 18+, but this would be a great place for you!
https://forum.cfx.re/t/state-of-urgency-rp-serious-roleplay-dedicated-servers-development-team-custom-cad-sourp-net/
@Daily2 You can check us out as well!

I would def checkout, but your website doesn’t seem to work for me

Humanity Roleplay goes back to the basic, however important fundamentals of roleplay that started being offered in Multi Theft Auto : San Andreas (MTA:SA) and San Andreas Multiplayer (SA:MP).

We offer a unique roleplay experience.

@ThatOneGurl Yeah, it’s currently down. Join our fan server here.

hey if you want we are in the process of looking for beta testers for our server thats going live soon. If you want heres our discord so you can come by and chat and see if youd be interested. https://discord.gg/WB9y5d3

So, while we are not YET whitelisted, (I am working on pushing to that direction) I do run a new server. that I’d like to make into pretty much what you are looking for. while we are slowly getting there, until I am able to have steady patrols (more members to do so) BUT, why not be a part of CREATING what you are looking for?
I AM LOOKING FOR STAFF MEMBERS

whitelist in development
1k members, but whitelist will have around 50 around 195 members (195 is cap)

Are there textbased servers? If so hit me up please!

Absolutely not. Toxic.

@ThatOneGurl , we here at SAES are currently having OPEN interviews for a very limited time — no application needed. We are an 18+ y/o community and we are rapidly growing, along with having our very own whitelisted server. If you want, check us out [SAES] San Andreas Emergency Services | CAD/MDT | ESX | JOBS, HOUSES, DRUGS, ETC | COMPLETE CUSTOM CAR PACK | SERVER SIDE EUP | WHITELISTED | RUN BY REAL LEO/FIRE/DISPATCHERS! < – the post has a bit more information, along with the links to our website, discord, etc.

Our Basic Requirements:
:white_check_mark: Age: Must be 18+ y/o
:white_check_mark: Equip: Desktop/Laptop that runs all required programs (TS3, Discord, FiveM, etc)
:white_check_mark: Mic: Have a clear sounding microphone
:white_check_mark: Speech: Understand and speak the English language
:white_check_mark: Ability: Have the ability to have fun!

1 Like

Bumping this. Cuz ya girl still lookin !

Whitelisted ONLY.
Organized.
Preferably an older crowd of people.
Not about numbers, but quality of rp.
Active!!!

All that please, yes :slight_smile::clap::clap:

@Fourthbeam might have a community for you to check it, I’ve done some background developing on the server and can say from first hand experience, it’s a very close-knit community, just recentely they did a huge ecnomic overhaul and they’ve been pushing new strides so this might definetly be something for you,

Here the’s link to his post too.

1 Like

Thanks, but that’s wayyyy too many people in a server for me.