[HELP] Loop svMain seems hung!

Hello to everyone that is reading this, I’m posting this due that I’m having an issue when I start my server that says the following message after the cfx.re text is shown:
“Error: Loop svMain seems hung! (last checkin 90 seconds ago)”

I’ve already read a post about this issue in the forums, and it looks like that it’s related to certain resources; and it’s right, i’ve disabled most of my resources and with a clean server it all seems to start propertly.

Thing is that this error is happening on a new machine I acquired yesterday; while in the old machine that we were using before seems to execute propertly with all its scripts (even testing it today it still works without any problem).

So, apart from the resources, I would like to know if anyone knows if there is any other reason that could cause this; cause it’s hard to believe that in one machine it can work propertly, and not in another one completelly different.

Thanks for your time and greetings :slight_smile:

If you have the s1lent_lottery lottery script try to disable it.

1 Like

test or rule out removing one by one

can be a corrupt file when moving from one side to the other

2 Likes

Pls update your mysql-async

5 Likes

Pls update your mysql-async

2 Likes

and what is the link to newest update as im having it too and the version i have is from Dec

2 Likes

s1lent_lottery-1.0.4
Can some one give me link to new mysql-async as i cant find the one to make s1lent_lottery-1.0.4 Work again.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.