[HELP] How to setup gcphone phone shop?

Hello,

I would like to setup gcphone, but not like that you always have it, i want it so that you have to go to like a store and buy the phone and when its in your inventory you can use it, when its not a notification will say you do not have a phone. I would like help making it that way!

Next time type that in google as it is the first link that appears XD

Hello,

I have done the following steps but when i press f1 and i have the phone in my inventory i get this in the console

[es_extended] [WARNING] Server callback “gcphone:getItemAmount” does not exist. Make sure that the server sided file really is loading, an error in that file might cause it to not load.

I have a feeling this is because its a very outdated wiki/tutorial
Screenshot_95

As you can see the last edit was made Jan 2019, Its May 2020, thats over 1 year old!

it does work as i just did it. i also have the latest es_extended and everything installed aswell. maybe you did it wrong? ill put mine below that worked^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

in GCPHONE this goes in the client/client.lua
client.lua (17.3 KB)

in GCPHONE this goes in the server/server.lua
server.lua (21.5 KB)

Hopefully this helps :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks, I do not have the latest es_extended, Ik the newest is 6.4.4 but i think im somewhere 6.2.x

I will try this and let you know in about 5 mins if it worked :slight_smile:

Hello, It works! Thank you so much, but i got another issue maybe you could help me out with, whenever i open my phone this happens

My phone is open my its empty in my characters hand, i would like a phone model there not just nothing, any ideas?

Also i just notied, i cannot use this, I use ■■■■■■■■ for my voice chat in game, and i dont have the script that works, the server lua is fine, maybe could you add this in for me in the correct spaces?client.lua (18.5 KB)

Dont delete the ■■■■ id nill and everything as that is necessary for my voicechat, also if you can could you change the language to english? Thanks

Have you got the esx_addons_gcphone aswell and if you do is it in the correct order on the server.cfg?

example:

start es_extended
start esx_menu_default
start esx_menu_list
start esx_menu_dialog
start esx_voice
start esx_addons_gcphone
start gcphone

make sure it is before anyjobs and is in that order so maybe like in my config where it is just after es_extended

1 Like

what tf is this ■■■■ XD

it is like this, Screenshot_97

it is censored

this is what it is
cen.txt (14 Bytes)

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh dont use that guys script this one is way better:

and then replace with the files i sent you^^^^^^^^

will i just replace the esx_addons_gcphone ?

I have my phone configured already and also i need the τokovoip

go to my GITHUB:

Yea ik but i have τokovoip and i need specific lines in the client.lua for τokovoip to work with calls on gcphone, thats why i cant use your script

client.lua (18.5 KB)

thats my gcphone τokovoip client script, could you add the lines in there like you did in your original, but make sure to leave all the τokovoip lines there as they are necessary.

1 Like

i have no clue how to that, sorry :frowning:

I meant could you add them lines in for me? I dont use esx_voice i use τokovoip

You can learn about it here [Release] TokoVOIP: a TeamSpeak based voip system

Did u fix the issue yet with [es_extended] [WARNING] Server callback ‘gcphone:getItemAmount’ i have the latest version but still doesnt work when i press f1 nothing shows up not the phone neither the message i dont have a phone

I LOVE YOU THANK YOU FOR POSTING THIS, i now have this working on my server thanks to you.