[HELP] How to set up "GTA CoOp" mod on FiveM?

I hope this fits in this board. The reason I want to set this up in FiveM specifically is because it’s the closest I’ve come to doing splitscreen local coop in story mode GTA and being able to the the story mode missions with other players in your game, and Nucleus Coop, the local coop handler, uses FiveM to launch multiple instances of GTA V. The problem I’m having is that setting up mods in FiveM is quite different than in vanilla GTA V, you cant just set it up the same way it is there, and I don’t know how FiveM’s “Application Data” section works for setting up mods entirely. I’m hoping someone here knows how to set the mod up, if its even possible, or knows another solution to this problem hopfully? Thank you for reading.

Nevermind, I found out that .Net files aren’t supported outside of servers on FiveM, and ScriptHookVDotNet, which requires its .Net file as far as I know, is also required by this mod. If you find this post and figure out a way to do this please respond to this post with your solution for anyone else that needs it.

Marking as solution for now

1 Like