[Help] How to put custom map in my server

Hello friends, I can not find any forum how to put my server?

this is the map:

1. The map file(s) must be in .ymap format. To convert to a ymap from a xml or other formats, use the following
  1. To install a map resource into a server follow the Map section in the following link

The map I’m using is in .rpf with several files inside, looking at the open IV has several files, as the print: http://prntscr.com/ixsrtz

this map can not be converted?

Oh ok for that type of map just put everything in that folder (in the picture you linked) into a stream folder.

Does the resource file have to contain something written?

If you follow that tutorial on the forums I linked above and just put the files in the folder in the stream folder instead of the ymaps.

I followed the tutorial and myy resource.lua looked like this:

resource_manifest_version ‘77731fab-63ca-442c-a67b-abc70f28dfa5’
this_is_a_map ‘yes’

and here are the files in the strem folder, but the only file most like the xml files is this _manifest.ymf, as print:

When I try to enter the server it says that it was not possible to load the map resource that I added. = /

put all the ytd’s and ydr’s there. There should not be odr and obn files.

1 Like

It worked, thank you very much for your time and patience friend.

2 Likes

Is there a way to start a odr or to convert?

Absolutely @HiNeverLand! To convert an ODR to a YDR, simply drag and drop the odr file into an OpenIV window, and OpenIV will do the actual file conversion to a YDR. Just be sure to drag the ydr file OUT of the OpenIV window to the directory of your choice and delete the file within OpenIV (If you dragged it to the game folder that is! :stuck_out_tongue: Hopefully that helps!)