[HELP] Gcphone twitter in chat/2 twitter notifications

So im using [Civ][ESX] Font Awesome Chat [v1.3][Updated 1/8/2019] for my chat and I want to add the gcphone twitter notifications to the chat which i did but now there are 2 notifications. 20200411201050_1
This is what I did:
in gcphone i replaced RegisterServerEvent('gcPhone:twitter_postTweets') with

RegisterServerEvent('gcPhone:twitter_postTweets')
AddEventHandler('gcPhone:twitter_postTweets', function(username, password, message)
  local sourcePlayer = tonumber(source)
  local srcIdentifier = getPlayerID(source)
  TwitterPostTweet(username, password, message, sourcePlayer, srcIdentifier)
  TriggerClientEvent('chat:addMessage', -1, {
      template = '<div style="padding: 0.5vw; margin: 0.5vw; background-color: rgba(28, 160, 242, 0.6); border-radius: 3px;"><i class="fab fa-twitter"></i> @{0}:<br> {1}</div>',
      args = { username, message }
  })
end)

If someone could help me I would really appreciate it

Remove the chat message, there’s two because its adding the chat message and the tweet from the gcphone.

no i want it in the chat but the default notification pops up still

Ah, okay. So when you make a post from the gcphone, there are 2 chat messages, right? If so, you need to find where the other chat message in coming from.

yeah i looked in every file in gcphone and i cant find where the notification comes from

Found it, comment out line 89 of server\twitter.lua, sorry took so long, was doing stuff.

thank you so much :slight_smile:

cant be the correct fix. line 89 is part of a mysql callcode to make twitter work. without it twitter wouldnt work at all.

can i know where you get the file from ? can you share with me ?