[Help] FXServer debugging

Howdy y’all,

What tools do y’all use to debug your servers? Anything that would show any poor performing scripts?

The current issue I’m having is that we’ve recently switched from Legacy FiveM to OneSync: Infinity. The issue arises when around 20-25 players are on the server simultaneously. The server begins to lag immensely and show a “Connection Interrupted” message every so often. Major desync sets in and everything becomes unplayable. I know its an issue with our code, but I was wondering if anyone had some tools or tips and tricks that would help locate this issue quicker.

Thanks!
Firav

Profiler perhaps.

Connection issues seem a bit weird though and relatively rare, are you using some low-core VPS or so by chance? Usually this can only be code-related if you’re really spamming network events.

We have a dedicated machine with a Intel Core i5-3570S (3.10GHz) with 16GB of RAM. It has a gigabit connection also. I’ve observed our hardware usage throughout our peak periods and havent observed any maxing out of the hardware. Usually has a decent amount of play room.

Usually this can only be code-related if you’re really spamming network events.

This definitely could be the issue, I’m just not sure where in our framework its happening.

neteventlog on a connected client having issues may be helpful.

Okay, thank you.
You mentioned a profiler before. How would one access that?

1 Like

Here is a snippit of some peoples neteventlog

Would you say these would be causing issues with network events?

Depends on frequency of the events. Some of them look pretty big, too!

We’ve also got a lot of these warnings flowing in fairly consistently.
firefox_2021-01-30_23-49-53
So I’ll have to dig into it to see whats going on.