Help finding a script 2

Can someone help me find a script where you can get admin commands for the chat not a menu

1 Like

If there is "just one generic one’ i don’t know (but highly doubt it),
Since it depends on what kind of server you run, if it’s a framework server like ESX, vRP or any of the alike.

What kind of admin system you have and/if you are using the ACE system for example.

I myself are using my own independent system (not based on any of the above and not using ACE either) so it really depends on what you’re using.

IF you’re using one of the frameworks i would recommend mentioning what you are running as ‘server base’ so people whom are familiar with that base can give you some directions :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m using ACE permission

1 Like

I took a quick look for you myself (since i don’t use ACE and thus don’t know what’s available for it), but could only find the menu.

Although making ACE commands yourself isn’t that hard (if you have some scripting skills of couse which i don’t know if you do?).

I just notice that @Vespura has made a great post with info about ACE:

1 Like

I don’t think i’ve seen a decent admin banning/whitelist/kicking script that uses only commands, and ace permissions, it’s a great idea though.

1 Like

I’m completely lost with that post and I have no coding skills what so ever

2 Likes

Totally agree (although i don’t use ACE), but I even expected that command options would be ‘out there’ as script much sooner than UI’s haha

I also made all commands on my server in commands instead of menu’s (much faster in in using it in my opinion)

1 Like

So yeah that is what I’m looking for admin commands for chat but not a menu

Ahh sorry man, didn’t knew you have no coding skills (yet) :wink: :slight_smile:

Unfortunately i’m the upcoming period WAY to busy to make a script ‘just for release’ (which isn’t for own development/use to), since still building (from ground up and no frameworks) an own server AND lots of workload at the office,

But i GUESS if you put it up here (and leave it here) that someone whom does use ace can make (or even "convert’) a script to commands style (should not be that hard and not to much work either considering that ACE handles most permission checks already)

Alright, anyway thanks for the help

2 Likes

I released one but it was taken down. It triggered a war. Literally. Anyway. That’s only command based but as I said it’s not up anymore cause of that ‘war’. It might be reopened soon!

1 Like

Ok can you PM me when/if it does get released again

2 Likes