[HELP] EssentialMode "Access denied for command add_principal"

Hey Guys,

So I’m extremely new to the FiveM server creation thing. Just started getting my server running from my personal PC. The plan is to get something half way stable built on my PC then transfer to a VPS. I’ve been following this video. I’m just getting EssentialMode setup and everything that follows, only issue is, I can’t seem to get the ESX_Admin menu to come up, presumably because of this issue when I log in. Here’s a clip of the server log when I load in:

I know you’re supposed to allow it through ACE, which I believe I’ve done properly. My server.cfg looks as follows:

# Only change the IP if you're using a server with multiple network interfaces, otherwise change the port only.
endpoint_add_tcp "0.0.0.0:30120"
endpoint_add_udp "0.0.0.0:30120"

#MYSQL Setting
set database_driver "mysql-async"
set mysql_connection_string "sevrer=localhost;database=essentialmode;userid=root;"
set es_enableCustomData 1

#EssentialMode Permissions Compatability Fix
add_ace resource.essentialmode command.add_ace allow
add_ace resource.essentialmode command.add_principal allow
add_ace resource.essentialmode command.sets allow

#Starts ensured resources as well as additional resources from resoruces.cfg
ensure mapmanager
ensure chat
ensure spawnmanager
ensure sessionmanager
ensure fivem
ensure hardcap
ensure ■■■■■■■
ensure baseevents
ensure scoreboard
ensure cron
ensure skinchanger

start mysql-async
start essentialmode
start esplugin_mysql
start async
start es_admin2
start es_extended

exec resources.cfg

# This allows players to use scripthook-based plugins such as the legacy Lambda Menu.
# Set this to 1 to allow scripthook. Do note that this does _not_ guarantee players won't be able to use external plugins.
sv_scriptHookAllowed 0

What am I missing here? Running latest version of everything.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.