[HELP] Error with the Garage plugin and es_freeroam

EN : Hello everyone

Since yesterday I can not get to work the plugin Garage 3 and es_freeroam together I read the comment but it does not always work so here is my problem:

In the file es_freeroam / stors / vehicule_s.lue there is apparently an AddEventHandler called “BuyForVeh” but when I go to see the file in question on my server there is not. I then try adding the BuyForVeh values in the “CheckMoneyForVeh” but it does not work that I want to buy a vehicle I have an error message:

2017-05-17 09: 25: 47.6611 ERROR | CitizenMP.Server | Error executing event handler for event CheckMoneyForVeh in resource es_freeroam: Number of parameters specified does not match the expected number.

If someone has a solution I am a taker
Thank you

PS : Sorry for my English

FR : Salut tout le monde

depuis hier je ñ’arrive pas à faire fonctionner le plugin Garage 3 et es_freeroam ensemble j’ai bien lu les resent commentaire mais ca ne marche toujour pas alors voici mon probleme :

dans le fichier es_freeroam/stors/vehicule_s.lue il y a apparemment un AddEventHandler appel “BuyForVeh” mais quand je suis aller voir le fichier en question sur mon serveur il n’y ete pas. j’ai alors tout essayer ajouter les valeur BuyForVeh dans le “CheckMoneyForVeh” mais ca ne marche des que je veux achete un vehicule j’ai un message d’erreur :

2017-05-17 09:25:47.6611|ERROR|CitizenMP.Server|Error executing event handler for event CheckMoneyForVeh in resource es_freeroam: Number of parameters specified does not match the expected number.

si quelqu’un a une solution je suis preneur
Merci

PS : Désoler pour mon anglais

You should be asking this on the threads of the addons, not making a new individual post. :wink:

Closed.

If you’re having an issue with an addon, please ask in the original thread and don’t create a new one as @Leah_UK has said.