Steam/CD/Social Club? steam
**Windows version?**Windows 10 pro 64 bit
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? no
Error screenshot (if any) 555
System specifications i5-8600K
Msi 1050 GTX Ti
16 GB RAM

What did you do to get this issue? trying to join a server
What server did you get this issue on?( T.B )
CitizenFX.log file i dont know what is this
.dmp files/report IDs i dont know what is this

GTA V folder screenshot

GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot
Filepath to FiveM folder D:\games\FiveM
FiveM client folder screenshot
Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus? Yes i do

This, despite being reposted, is still somewhat incorrect. You don’t provide a log, nor do you fully provide a server. How do you expect us to solve this issue? Just to read your mind?

Then how do you want me to type this is everything i have

You have everything you need to type already. You just didn’t read and decided to skip almost everything. Edit this post with the template (that is filled out correctly) and we can try this again.

CitizenFX.log (87.0 KB)

Here is what I was looking for.

[     46454] loading RPF_FILE resource_surrogate:/tfger.rpf.
[     46454] open packfile D:/games/FiveM/FiveM.app/cache/dunno/tfger.rpf
[     46454] Scanned packfile: 1 entries.
[     46454] ResourceCacheDevice::EnsureFetched downloading _manifest.ymf (hash fbd34d109b68d5c0d490d41d56eda04616a912d4) from https://151.80.111.148:30120/files/tfger/_manifest.ymf
[     46969] GlobalError: An exception occurred (c0000005 at 0x1408fa8dd) during 0 0. The game will be terminated.
[     47907] process exited with 6618496

Contact the owner of the server you are having issues on since this is a error that he would have to resolve.

1 Like

So should he delete that file or what shall he do can you please tell me ?

I’m not sure what ‘tfger’ is or does. If he chooses to remove the manifest, it might end up not working and would require him to remove the resource completely. He can edit the file to see if there is an issue but other than that there isn’t much else to do.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.