[HELP] Character Editor and Clothingshop question

Hello Community,

I wanted to ask you guys if my Character Editor like the first you see when you join new to the Server can be different to what the clothingshop UI is looking? Can i use different scripts on that?
Because I love my character editor for the start but for Clothingshop i would go rather with a different one.
Is this possible or is there no chance to have two seperate ones on the server

Thanks for all of your help

Love.

of course you can have two different menus. They’re most likely not connected to each other anyway…

Thanks for your reply !
Good to know that it is indeed possible but,
It seems like they are on the template which im using because the one on the start is the exact same like in the clothingsshop. I was going to find out in the Files of my UI how i could seperate them like to have the one still activated on the first editing of character but to be free to use another one on the clothingshop, unfortunately couldnt find any way to solve it. Is there a chance that you or somebody here could help me out how it could be possible?

are you using ESX, vRP, QBCore?

ESX :slight_smile:

This is the one im running on my server.

Notice this while-loop, in the client main script:

TriggerEvent('cui_character:open') event opens the character menu, for multiple types of “shops”…i guess.

If you change that to an event of another menu, you should be ok (as long as the last menu is also for this ESX version.)

@pained_psyche should be able to provide more details on this since it’s his menu.