[ HELP ] Car damaged visual

car%20visual

Is there a way that I can get the damaged variable of the entity to the float or something?
because I ’ ll be able to apply it back whenever I want if I have the float variable of it and the function to SET just like setvehvisualize(entity, float … ) or smth.

http://runtime.fivem.net/doc/reference.html#_0xA1DD317EA8FD4F29

the native uses float?

and how to i get the current damage value?, because i can’t just imagine the value from nowhere

i making a vehicle system which will be save the current visual look of it , but if this is possible tho

I have a resource like that in my server but i can’t find that resource, do you know the resource name?

1 Like

You can get a deformation float on a certain position of the vehicle but if you are trying to save that value to make it damaged on its next spawn it is very very very difficult to do that but I believe there is a resource called “Realistic Damage” or something like that on the forums that just adds damage to the vehicle @edibucura.

My problem is that i work on my server from last 2 years and now i can’t find the resource that do this realistic damage, i asked if you know how the resource is called so i can use search. I tried Realistic Damage and nothing found

[Release] Realistic Vehicle Failure Maybe this one here.

Nope, i have it, this adds /repair and when vehicle is damaged not visual, it stops the engine, i tried removing it and nothing

Hm. I sqore I looked at the code and seen him editing the meta data on the vehicle. Welp :man_shrugging: