[HELP] Add-on car sounds missing/ crashing server

I have converted replace vechicle to add-on and everything works perfectly, except one thing - car sounds are missing - engine, tires, doors, even radio. Somebody told me that I have to change the line :

<audioNameHash> in vechicles.meta file to: <audioNameHash>CAR NAME YOU WANT TO TAKE SOUNDS FROM</audioNameHash>

,but when I’m launching the server its crashes with that error msg:

An exception occurred (c0000005 at 0x14060d383) during loading of resources:/elka/vehicles.meta in data file mounter class CVehicleMetaDataFileMounter. The game will be terminated.

i tried : <audioNameHash>BLISTA</audioNameHash> or JESTER, but it still crashing the server :frowning:

vehicles.meta (4.8 KB)

Take a read of this. I know its not exactly what you need but it can defiantly help.

vehicles.meta (5.1 KB)

that should do it

1 Like

Thank You chefslaya! It’s working, but I had to change BLISTA to blista. Can You show me what was wrong with my meta file?

edit: Little light appeared to the car and it follows the vechicle, idk how :joy:

Yes, you didnt add the xml coding at the top, as well forgot vehicle model info at the top

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<CVehicleModelInfo__InitDataList>
  <residentTxd>vehshare</residentTxd>
  <residentAnims />
  <InitDatas>

at the bottom you for got the ending, and txd relationships

</InitDatas>
  <txdRelationships>
RELATIONSHIPS GO HERE
</txdRelatioships>
</CVehicleModelInfo__InitDataList>

Thanks mam, You really helped me, but that light under the car is still annoying me :smile: It’s possibile to remove that?