[HELP] Add Features To Advancedgarage that makes each garage have its owned car

so im 16 y.o and i need your help i want to make my server more realistic
but when i copy the jb eden garage script to advanced garage its work perfectly when i start but it goes wrong when i go to the garage its says empty {SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH IM FROM INDO}

You’re not supposed to mix 2 resources into one.
You either use advanced garage or eden_garage, using both will cause your garage system to probably crash and mixing them will definitely do that.

Could you be any more specific about the functions you want to have in your garage script?

so i want this feature so example i have 2 garage just called it b and athe one have different car than other than if i go to the garage a with garage b car then if i store it then my garage b car will became garage a car

ESX Eden Garage already has this feature.

yeah but i already used advancedgarage

Then you already have this feature built in.

i just want to convert the feature to esx_advancedgarage

Then you could create a column in your table which would save in which garage the vehicle is stored. Give each garage a specific (unique) name. After that, you’ll need to create a callback on each garage to get the vehicles for that specific garage (based on the name you’re using for each garage).

yeah thats problem i have done that but the script cant scan

Okay, can you show me ur code?

wait as u hear before i copied some code from the eden garage that says garage_name in it

This Is My Code

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.