[Help] A script that adds an armour item to the shops

I basically just want an item called “Armour” that anyone can buy from the shops. People are super squishy and die in 1-2 hits from any gun in the game. Would love to negate that. Any idea how to implement this? I am an absolutly terrible coder.

EDIT: G.Bronson has created it. Scroll down to find it.

Sad bump?

Yeah, maybe I could help you out with that tonight. Do you use ESX and esx_shops?

2 Likes

Really? Damn dude! Thanks so much. Yeah, I use ESX and ESX_Shops. =)

I was trying to write it the same way as weapon magazines except instead of adding 25 ammo to your weapon, it gives you 100 armour, you know?

But yeah bro, any help would be fantastic. Currently setting up a server for a pretty large community. Been working on it for like a week straight all day every day lol

My Discord is 4th#4444 if you wanna talk there.

esx_armour.rar (889 Bytes)
You should be ready to go with this one. Just add ‘armour’ as item and in your shops.
It’s not really necessary using this as a own resource. Just copy and paste the client/server.lua content into another resource.

5 Likes

I didn’t even realise you could do that. Thanks so much man. I’ve been working 10+ hours a day for the last week trying to get this server ready for our community. This helped a lot.

can you tell me how can i make it with esx_progressbar?