Helicopter Camera

Hey, we tried it and it looks weird :sweat_smile: They are not in the same direction

It works fine on my end but has issues with vehicles far from the helicopter, we’ll try to work on it
Regarding the pan speed it’s adjustable in the config file

Dont know if it’s possible on fivem but i find this who use the spot in direction Grand Theft Auto V (PC) - Spotlight v1.0 - YouTube

Also, we have hud on our server and it display over, can you make a event when user enter camera / leave to hide / display our HUD ?

Thanks

1 Like

That’s really nice but it’s in C# and for RAGE, and IIRC they have access to more natives

Yeah sure

I tested a bit more and it seems that it happens only with NPC vehicles, their collisions seems to be unloaded faster than player’s, but we found a fix that will be released in the next version

1 Like

v1.2.0

:white_check_mark: Whitelist some identifiers or job (unencrypted, preconfigured for ESX)
:white_check_mark: Units can be configured (KM/H, M/S, MPH, KTS, M, FT)
:white_check_mark: Client event for knowing if the UI is open or closed (HeliCam:UIVisible)
:white_check_mark: Bugfix spotlight not synced if multiple people in vehicle

Great effort! :grin:

2 Likes

Starting today and ending on the 10th of July, -:one::zero:% on a variety of scripts !

Does this work on the as350

1 Like

It works on any vehicle, you just have to add it to the config and adjust the camera placement on the vehicle

Here’s an example for the police maverick :

[GetHashKey("polmav")] = {

-- Offset from center of vehicle
      Offset = vector3(0.0, 2.7, -1.25),

-- Set vision parameters
      Vision = {
        Night   = true, -- Enable night   vision ?
        Thermal = true, -- Enable thermal vision ?
      },

-- Enable spotlight
      SpotLight = true,

-- Only the passengers can open the camera
      PassengerOnly = true,
    },
1 Like

Would it be possible to add an orbit command to circle the locked target?

Most of the time it’s just one person flying and running the camera in our server. Would make that task a lot easier and add a level of immersion for the ground units.

Hey! We don’t plan on adding this feature, our script is aimed at being a advanced camera system and should not interfere with the handling of the vehicle

If you’re looking for immersion, that task is definitely a two man’s job (as in real life), that’s why we have an option to disable the camera for the driver/pilot

Would be nice to see a flare mode added to the camera. It’s kind of the only thing stopping me from buying it, other than that looks nice!

Hey, I don’t understand, what do you mean by flare?

Hey! I am really looking into this scripts because our current one is crashing members, the only thing i don’t see that others do is a repel feature. would this be an option in the future? also concerning updates, will I receive future updates or am I limited to the release version and have to pay again?

On another note can you send me the f8 connect code for the test server? I cannot load that link yall have

Hey! It shouldn’t make users crash no :sweat_smile:
Regarding the rappel we don’t offer that but you could add it yourself
And as for all of our scripts, the updates are included in the base price

connect p6mo4m should work
Otherwise you can search “Nabla” in the server list

New update !

v1.3.0

:white_check_mark: Overheat logic (Use vision mode (EO/NV/IR) for up to X seconds before screen goes out)
:white_check_mark: Cooldown logic (Wait for X seconds before screen goes back)
:white_check_mark: OverHeat / Cooldown timer visible on UI
:white_check_mark: Camera overheated effect
:white_check_mark: Values can be configured per vehicle

New major update :

:white_check_mark: Markers are synced for players in same vehicle
:white_check_mark: Locking takes a configurable time to acquire the target
:white_check_mark: Removed blur with high zoom
:white_check_mark: Display aimed point on minimap
:white_check_mark: Display markers on minimap
:white_check_mark: Rappel down from the heli
:white_check_mark: Rework on spotlight sync
:white_check_mark: Customizable additional data (RP name, date of birth, owner of vehicle, …)
:white_check_mark: Camera can be disabled if shot (must land for X seconds to fix it)

How do I remove the whitelist? Do I just completely remove the line of script and be done with it?

Hey, yes
Check out our FAQ

Thanks for the continued work on this resource, I’ve just updated to include the additional data functionality which is very helpful. Along the same lines as this, are there any plans to allow us to define customised street and area names to replace the base game names?

1 Like

Thank you for the feedback :slightly_smiling_face:

Yes, although it’s not documented you should be able to create a lua file in the Custom/Client folder and code your function using this template :

function GetStreetNameFromPos(pos)
  print(pos.x, pos.y)
  return "Custom Street Name as String" 
end