Has handling.meta method been changed?

To receive support, please fill out the following template, and remove this top text.

**GTA V version?**upto date
**Up to date?**yes
**Legit or Pirate copy?**legit ofc
Steam/CD/Social Club? sc
**Windows version?**10
**Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again?**ofc
**What did you do to get this issue?**obviously now
**What server did you get this issue on?**my own

please read till the end and comprehend what im saying before responding

right well i have my own server that i am trying to get running how i want it, now the problem is that the handling.meta file doesn’t seem to work when i start it in resources loading my server up
it says “Started resource 1handling”
ive gone to lengths to isolate it as i had it in the vehicles folder prior.

my folders go in order like so… C:\FiveMsever2\cfx-server-data-master\resources\1handling\handling.meta

my --resource.lua…

resource_manifest_version ‘77731fab-63ca-442c-a67b-abc70f28dfa5’

datafile ‘HANDLING_FILE’ ‘handling.meta’

files {
‘handling.meta’,
}

my handling.meta file…

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> BANSHEE 440010 0 0 SPORTS_CAR ninef 440010 0 0 SPORTS_CAR

i cannot see any errors here, done as youtube/fivem has told me to do.

has there been a change to how fivem servers are organised ?? been away for a year or so now.

oh just fyi when i pasted my handling.meta script it failed to list all of it in the description for some weird reason but if you would like for me to inbox to verify it isnt the problem i can.

ive read the other post’s reguarding handling.meta files on fivem, none of the troubleshooting that they received worked in my case .

i updated the " datafile ‘HANDLING_FILE’ ‘handling.meta’ "

to " data_file ‘HANDLING_FILE’ ‘handling.meta’ " and it made no difference.

ive found a solution. basically copy and paste these files and run them. change values as u wish ie drift handling like myself .

but you must follow the same format to the letter and spaces must be correct or else ur script wont work.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.