Happy Hour RP // SeriousRP // Realistic Eco // Custom Maps // Custom Scripts

Welcome to Happy Hour RP! :clinking_glasses:

About us: Happy Hour RP is a fun new, and exciting community. We are trying to create a unique experience for everyone. The city is full of all kinds of serious roleplayers, new and old. We care a lot about our community and the people in the community. We have an amazing development team always working around the clock to make sure you get the newest and the best roleplay experience. We would love to welcome you to Happy HourRP! We also welcome anyone else who wants to play. We are all about the community and what the community wants. We have a variety of things to do in the city. We have all kinds of businesses. Were looking forward to seeing you in the discord.

Questions

Can I run a business?

We can make that happen just make sure you show great roleplay in the city. We take care of our community very well.

How old do I have to be?

So we request that you are 18+

How do I join?

Just join our discord the refer to get-allowlisted click the emoji done your whitelisted.

Here are all of the cool, unique things you will see on the server!

Serious RP - You will find tons of serious roleplay within the community. Now please note it is an 18+ server.

Unique server UIS - We have a majority of all kinds of unique server UIS

Custom Jobs - In hhrp, you can do all kinds of jobs. You can fish, hunt, mine, work for burger shot, catcafe, lspizza, cyber bar arcade, bean machine, whitewidow, smoke king vape shop, vanilla unicorn, pearls, and pops diner and many other unique legal and illegal jobs.

Custom Cars - We have a ton of imports for you to choose from!

Illegal Activities - Are you a criminal/gang member looking for a new city to do illegal activities and crime? Look no further than hhrp. We have it all! Find out more in character.
There are heists, salvage diving crim activities, and all kinds of criminal activity fun and a full in depth house robbery system.

Pokemon Cards - Catch em all!

** Customizable HUD and Phone change both colors to anything choose layout etc**

Custom and Unique clothing- We have tons of female and male clothing in the city. So don’t you worry if you are a female or male who is dying for clothes? WE GOT THEM!

Friendly to everyone - You wont have to worry about judgement here we will take care of you! We care about everyone in the community
It does not matter who you are what you play female male, lgbtq+ or race you are welcomed!

WE ARE HIRING POLICE, EMS, STAFF, PDM WORKERS, REAL ESTATE MANAGERS, MECHANICS, ETC!!

Join our discord to get started on your roleplay journey today!

This was custom made for us

More and more unique things are being added every day.

Spent a short time here on the server, but it has amazed me. It seems to be pretty new but with all that it offers im surprised there isnt more people who play it. Great community with a great staff team. I highly recommend this server to anyone trying to start somewhere new!

1 Like

They should be dropping more updates here soon :smiley:

1 Like

Large update just came in :smiley:

They just added in farming scrapyards and all kinds of new stuff join up :smiley: