[Paid] Halloween props

On the eve of the holiday, I decided that this is exactly what you need for your best server!

Upon purchase, you get: 23 different stylized models; mapping to important places in the city; full support for updates.
Below I present screenshots of what was done.

Purchase: TEBEX STORE (9.99€)

3 Likes

Looks cool ! You made the 3d models ?

1 Like

As you can see :wink:

Sorry, but she didn’t make anything. She converted them from cgtrader.com

2 Likes

Conversion is also quite an important aspect. GTA almost entirely consists of converting, almost no one gives anything from scratch. Take the same EUP - almost everything that is there is taken from Arma 3;)

And that, from this they did NOTHING? You are deaf and you know very little about modding guy. A bunch of people do not even understand how to work with 3D objects, my work was with textures, with transforming objects, with collisions, with mapping, and that this is considered ANYTHING?

:+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

To be completely fair, he is correct in stating that you didn’t make any of these. Still a job well done, but to claim that you created them is more than a stretch and comes off as trying to take credit for something more.

2 Likes

What I am actually confused about is, are you actually allowed to sell these? If you took them from that website, and you paid for them I’m sure you can’t distribute them, but if they were free, I’m not sure you’re able to SELL them, but am again unsure if you could distribute. But, don’t mind me. I just like Halloween.

1 Like

Anyone with knowledge can do what I have done. This is done for those who either do not want to do it or do not know how.
I hoped that my work would bring laughter and joy to the holiday, but in fact, I already get a hate from the second person. Thank you, you are the best :slight_smile:

These models are paid, and the whole pack cost me 35 euros.

Don’t put words in my mouth, I never said I hated you or your resource, I specifically said, and I quote;

Also, perhaps you should look at the licenses on the website before selling things :blush:

Please flag the post with link to the orginal models and their license proving you are allowed to sell them