[H@mer][GameRoom] Racing (GTA:O Style) + Map Creator

Maybe we can all try and help each other.

For myself the Racing Script is fine.

What is your exact issue maybe one of us can help, if you could give some details?

When starting the race, it doesnā€™t take bets like itā€™s supposed to but is still allowing everyone to join the race lobby. Then at the end of the race players are getting paid still but not what they should based on the bets and number of players.
We test it with 2 or 3 people with 10k bets so winner should get 10-20k at the end but somehow, they are getting paid almost a million.

Fixed the math part that paid people crazy amounts of money but the script still doesnt collect bets like its supposed to and lets players race regardless. Do you use this with esx?

Hi! Can you please help me with the math part?

Cannot help, sorry. I did say maybe someone & not me in particular could help with various issues.

On this issue I have no idea, other than the code to edit could be encoded.

Also I do know that if you go past 999 rp it resets to 0. I know this as I did some test best on my own localhost increasing bests to 3333.0000 just to see what happens (A quick way to boost up the rp)

Also I maybe wrong but I thing its purely visual, the bets and RP so users wont actually receive dosh., also I can see from database, its not actually showing, winnings, rp, to specific users etc, bets place etc, etc it just has some tables

SELECT * FROM `users_xp`

Can you post up your Xp table as i have done

Appreciate some feedback for the results Table all data pulled from my database and racing results.

many features too many to list for Filtering options, but to list a few

• Filter by driver
  • Filter by map
  • Filter by Vehicle cat
  • Export Results
    etc, etc

Screenshot:

take a look Live:

https://randomraces.co.uk/results/racing_list.php

I donā€™t know what happened, maybe someone using my KEY did something

How to set the lobby font

How to change the font of lobby, the font setting seems to be in gfx?

As far as Iā€™m aware it is in the HTML folder of/Arenalobby and ArenaApi via css and import from google fonts.

Not ideal But you can also do edits via inline css, as per my examples done with a mix of css and inline css.

Currently working on the other areas of the script, and removing loads of code that comes form the Authors other scripts, which he has left in this script, for some reason (However thatā€™s a whole new matter)

this is form DarkRP_Racing lobby
not ArenaLobby
ArenaLobby fonts is working for chinese

Thought you was asking specifically for the lobby.

In that case, well its RageUI so

Use the link in this image as reference, as I was not allowed to post url:

Very tricky to adjust etc, obviously all the text etc is controlled throughh translate etc from Dark_rp

Also you could use GFX Font Convertor

By The way what exactly are you wanting to do?

I seem to have found the problem. The old version didnā€™t use ScaleformUI,
The problem is with ScaleformUI, I tried to change the font setting of ArenaLobby
He succeeded, but DarkRP_Racing is encrypted lua so it cannot be changed
I can modify the font in the simplest way font face=ā€˜zfont207ā€™

But the encrypted part cannot be modified

Can only wait for the author to reply

This is undoubtedly the best FiveM script released out here!
Thank you for creating this script, absolutely amazing.

2 Likes

Hi, when I want to start race , I donā€™t have countdown and Iā€™m freeze on start

1 Like

Dm me for support.

Hi! Where have you been? You disappeared for 4 months

Havenā€™t heard from you in months. Its good to see that your alright.

I had a DM 3 days ago, about an old support issue

They explained there absence, briefly

Not happy that they didnā€™t let anyone know, then suddenly itā€™s like nothing happened.

However itā€™s still a worry that they may disappear again.

By the way it was almost 5 months of no contact .

Even as I type, still no public, apology or official explanation, of why they disapearedā€¦

Which Iā€™m not happy about .

Any software is only as good as itā€™s regular and ongoing support, without that in my eyes itā€™s no good software. They need to now at least give past and present buyers some re assurance about there ambitions etc with this software.

1 Like