Gta V on epic games store

When i try to Star fiveM rockstar luncher say i Dont bought copy of the game (i get gta for epic game store)

2 Likes

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

1 Like

Just FYI, i am also having the same problem. Might be an issue they have to address somehow.

1 Like

GTA on Epic Games is pretty new and might take some time for the FiveM developers to implement

@nta

1 Like

ok i use epic games launcher and i linked my rockstar to epic and then i tried to do FiveM im new i do all the things but one thing it says i dont have GTA V but i do???!!

one says i dont (which is the FiveM one and the other says i do (the rockstar launcher) so idk what to do???

It might have been fixed in the following commit, please try again

You need to download the FiveM launcher; and install it, in one of the steps will ask for the path where the game is installed (“where is the GTA V.exe file?”), you need to search it and select it and will finish the installation and everything will be done… just that and everything will be ready… Then when you want to play just open “FiveM” (the one with the orange icon) and that’s it

You don’t do anything. Just play GTA V from Epic Games store once, exit it. Then install FiveM and launch it

1 Like

Might wan to try this method…at least i’ll got it working
i’ll just run FiveM Singleplayer and let it update everything…once it got into game, i’ll exit and run the FiveM
Before that i’ll finished the robbery mission and played online for a few minutes…
Hope this might help you guys…

when I click on five M i search it but it dosnt work

1 Like

just check this link. video not mine.

CTTO.

In response to your issue here you are on the right track about linking rockstar to epic

This might be the case for some but not always true as I had to basically install it in Epic first, then do all the directx requirements etc… Next it had me login to social club, and then at the end of all the steps of the requirements, I launched it through epic games store again and this time when it ran, it asked me to link epic to rockstar (which is necessary to avoid the entitlement error). I then did these steps you outlined above which then allowed me to run it without the entitlement issue.

1 Like

i got the same problem.

and what should i do now to use ur fix ?

I have gta 5 on epic games but when i install five m it gives me a error: Downloading of https://runtime.fivem.net/patches/GTA_V_Patch_1_0_1604_1.exe failes with CURLcode 22 - the requested URL returned error: 503 Service Unavailable.Please help me with a fix or some information!

4 Likes

You basically what are you saying if I have GTA V downloaded by Epic Game Store it won’t run on FiveM cause is new on Epic so FiveM doesn’t have like a connection with it so even if I have the game it would say I don’t right?

1 Like

It will run see my post above (I helped someone get it working yesterday)

2 Likes

OK Thank you! I will try to see if it works

in my case, i have gta 5 on epic games but when i install the five m and update it and after the update the cache update is showing and the cache update is 300 mb from storage and other part is from internet. the storage update is complete but the internet update is showing error. plz help me

Just tested, FiveM works with Epic games Store Copy, I installed GTAV from EpicGames, I then ran the single player to do the tutorial, then booted GTAV online and made the character, exited the game, reinstalled FiveM and used the install location of the epicgames copy, and logged into a server I usually play on and it worked.