Grindpapi presents FunkyTown Hub - Giant Japan Area: City Pop, the Ultimate Japan Map

Yo everyone,

I’m HAPPY to introduce to you my first mod ever, every game included on FiveM, FunkyTown Hub fth twitch pic blanc68x72
It’s my Semi-RP / HUB (freeroam) server on an exclusive map and environment, Japan. Worked on it since March 2020.
I’ve made the level design of the map and decided to call it “City Popシティーポップ.
If you are a fan of driving, you’ll love it.

• Say ADIEU to teleportation to switch between tracks. It’s all about driving. You have, for now, +3 hours of driving to go everywhere.
  • San Andreas is still there so you have to go the Airport if you want to travel between the 2 countries.
  • Many interest points, cities, touge, tracks
  • You have 2 regions, like San Andreas, the Kanto and the Kansai.
  • You can for now just play as a free guy. I’ll try my best to make something interesting for the Japanese police, Yakuza, Bosozoku, drugs, ect ect. Everything is set but I’m not a develop and I’ve to find money to pay those.
  • Now if you want to be the king of a place, Touge, highway or wherever, you have to find the player and challenge him in the old way.
  • It’s a Subscribe To Play server, so I can with that pay the gameserver/VPS each month and I hope avoid modders/hackers.
  • A FunkPass (BattlePass) will come soon to gift cars, ped skins and premium currency.
  • Tebex included to buy some stuff. No Pay To Win.

For now, NO traffic path for cars or ped but I hope I’ll find someone to do it OR the alternative is to have a full 512 slots server so there will be no need npcs x)

I’m trying create something unique cause everything looks the same in the drift environment on FiveM. I want to reward players who plays a lot. It’s normal, you give the time in something you love you have to get a recompense.

I hope you’ll come soon and try it.
For now the server is down cause I’m broke, I’ve put everything in the dev but I can give you a preview here: FunkyTown Hub in a nutshell - YouTube

Check the Youtube for more: FunkyTown Hub - YouTube
OR the Twitch channel: Twitch
Social Networks: @funkytownhub everywhere

I hope you will enjoy my work!
Have fun!

And if you do enjoy this map and want to buy me an Asahi or simply make some donation, i will very appreciate this! I spent tons of hours to bend my brain into this puzzle design. Here is a link to PayPal.me if you want to make donation:

https://www.paypal.me/kpo4

1 Like