Green Screen

Hello, guys! I’m trying to run FiveM, but everytime I try it becomes in a green sreen. The only method to run it it’s turning off my NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 1050Ti video. Then the screen runs perfectly but in a very low quality. Can you please try to help me on that?

GTA V version? 1.0.1604.1
Up to date? Yes.
Legit or Pirate copy? Legit
Steam/CD/Social Club? Steam
Windows version? Windows 10 Home 2017
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? Yes
Error screenshot (if any)

System specifications Intel® Core™ i5-8300H CPU @ 2.30GHz 2.30GHz RAM 8,00GB 64-bit NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050Ti
What did you do to get this issue? Tried to install the program
What server did you get this issue on? Didn’t enter any server
CitizenFX.log file CitizenFX.log (41.7 KB)

.dmp files/report IDs 88247e42-0416-4144-867b-9a3a4fbd420d.dmp (874.1 KB)

If an issue with starting:

GTA V folder screenshot

GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the FiveM community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

See

Thank you so much for you help! It really worked. Now I can run FiveM but it came out another problem hahaha

Maybe you can give me a hand on that as well, please?

Every time I try to connect to some server I have been crashed as it says “speedhack error”. I have no idea what it means. Besides, some times the game crashes and this message appears:

CitizenFX.log (1.0 MB)

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.