Greater Ontario Roleplay | Serious/ Professional | Open Applications | Custom Vehicles | Custom Scripts | Custom EUP | Liberty City In GTA 5 | Ontario Provincial Police, RCMP, Fire/EMS & Civilian Operations Recruiting!

Big Changes Coming to SORP!

1 Like

We are growing, join us and be part of something fun and engaging.

1 Like

The O.P.P. is looking for new officers Apply NOW!

2 Likes

The OPPortunities are endless :wink:

2 Likes

We are always looking for new members! come be a part of a authentic experience, lead by a team of staff that are constantly striving to improve!

1 Like

OPP officers on scene of a officer involved shooting!

1 Like

1 Like

10/10 server! great community, better roleplays! come find out yourself :wink:

Were currently looking for new members in all departments! Submit an Application if you’re looking to get into a great community.

All Departments are currently recruiting. If you’re interested please join our interview discord and fill out an application!

1 Like

We are looking for small communities who’d be interested in merging into Southern Ontario Roleplay! If you’re interested please contact me on discord Rodri_zz #8904

1 Like

wheres the chatham-kent police? i live near chatham and would love to run its sub division

also we dont use the Whelen justice. its another whelen product.

Bumps are only permitted once there has been no activity for 24 hours. Please refrain from bumping within this time. Further violations of this rule may result in your topic being (temporarily) unlisted.

Do not reply to this message, for any questions, flag the post and select ‘Send this user a message…’.

Thanks,
Moderation.

he never bump it, i was giving pointers ffs. chill out man

fiveM is supposed to be fun not like every fs19 server and take candy away from children

Our Civilian Department will be getting a face lift very soon, and we are always looking for more Civilians to join us! :smiley:

With our new Civilian Director, the future is bright for our civ department. We are recruiting in all departments but specifically looking for full-time civilians.

If you are interested in joining our community please join our interview discord!

1 Like

Its been a fun week for OPP officers near sandy

1 Like