Great Serious Rp servers

hello im new to the Pc and im looking to join Great Rp servers that take it serious can someone point me in the right directions on how to join or what are the good servers to join im looking to start fresh and spend a lot of time in a great server!!! THANKS

id say join hlrp we are a good server and in need of people to join link https://discord.gg/6ksYJxkCYD

Come join LAORP | Los Angeles Official | Whitelisted | Looking for members | Active Staff | New Server Updates weekly - #2 by MR_TUM1 were still looking for people we’re active and doing well come check us out
Perfect for people who are new active patrols and a active support staff team if you have any questions we can’t wait to see you there

Thank me later :slight_smile:

Hello Bigking843!

I would like to introduce you to the Department of Public Justice Roleplay Community, we strongly encourage you to check out our Public Relations Discord

Seeking a professional evolving Grand Theft Auto roleplay experience? Becoming annoyed with the commonly accepted mediocre-themed “scenario-based” experience?

Tired of consistently being engaged by the World’s Most Wanted? Who possesses arms (Firearms) that would make Uncle Sam jealous? Then apply to become a San Andreas State Trooper today where we deal with more than your average firearm!

You. Civilian. Sick of Law Enforcement Officials trumping up charges? Tired of dealing with overcompensating Troopers with an authority problem? Then apply to become a Civilian today, where you control your world!

The culmination of our product is an experience that you won’t be forgetting anytime soon! Whether it’s experienced LEOs or competent Civilians, we’ve got you covered! Apply today at www.DoPJRP.com!

If you have any questions, queries, or doubtful points please reach out without hesitation. Interested? Look over these links and engage with our community!

Our Website
Our Facebook Page
Our Instagram
Our TikTok
Our Discord

Grand State Roleplay might be the place for you. Add me on discord @ AviatorChris#3151.

Might have the thing for you, SASDOJ is a serious server, we are looking for active and mature people to join with us and have some fun!!!