Graphics issue - Line in the middle of the view

Hello,
I recently joined a new Five M server.
Unfortunately a graphics bug disrupted my gaming experience.

Unable to fix this problem preventing me from playing. I also want to make sure that this problem only happens on this server, and on no other.

Anyone here have an idea or a tip to deal with this problem?

Here is what it gives in game:

Thanking you.

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

I experienced this bug as well with the 2189 build. Restarting fivem fixes it normally but it has around 25% chance of happening.

Good evening.
Unfortunately restarting Fivem I still have the same problem.

Some servers seem to have addon content that conflicts with build 2189, sadly nobody has reported any reproduction steps to us so we can’t investigate this.

So how am I supposed to deal with this problem?

For me it happens on a server that has no custom cars or any changes on the map. But will try to find a way to reproduce it and then report it. For now, it looks like happening at random times.

you can’t do anything.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.