Up to date:
Yes

Legit or Pirate copy:
Legit

Purchased where - Steam/Rockstar Launcher/Epic:
Rockstar Games / CD box by MediaMarkt

Windows version:
Windows 10 Pro 20H2 Build: 19042.928

Did you try to delete content_index.xml and try again?
Yes several times + clear cache

Error screenshot (if any):
Unfortunately, no only black screens.

System specifications:
AMD Ryzen 5 2600X 6x 3.60GHz +++ 16GB 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000Mhz +++
KFA2 GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER +++ FiveM/GTA V Disk: 1000GB Samsung 860 EVO 2.5" SATA

What are you trying to do?
I am trying to join one of the [PVE | Simulator] Transport Tycoon servers.

What server did you get this issue on? Be specific and name some, ‘all of them’ by itself isn’t useful!
So far, only on the Transport Tycoon servers ([PVE | Simulator] Transport Tycoon [145.239.150.71]). I have never had this on other servers. e.g. on my own or GLife Extinction Zombie.

logs/CitizenFX_log files:
CitizenFX_log_2021-05-04T054821.log (399.2 KB) CitizenFX_log_2021-05-05T072451.log (399.1 KB) CitizenFX_log_2021-05-05T073523.log (403.4 KB) CitizenFX_log_2021-05-05T073414.log (42.1 KB) CitizenFX_log_2021-05-06T081855.log (405.9 KB)

.dmp files/report IDs
d240783f-4bdd-4a4e-accc-aa4d6796accf.dmp (280.9 KB)

GTA V folder screenshot:

grafik

GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot:
grafik
grafik
grafik

Filepath to FiveM folder:
originally D:\Spiele\FiveM\FiveM.exe now C:\Users\auhruz\AppData\Local\FiveM

FiveM client folder screenshot:

Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus?
Yes

Important parts

What is the issue you’re having?
When I go on any of the [PVE | Simulator] Transport Tycoon server and it’s the first time of the day, both my screens go black and the graphics card turns up the fans completely. Then I still listen to GTA V, Spotify also plays music. I can also talk to my friends in Discord. But then I have to do a hard reset. I do this 1-4 times and then it suddenly continues as normal and everything runs for several hours. When it crashes is always different. Sometimes when I see the 3D world for the first time, sometimes when I spawn, but also sometimes during loading (awaiting scripts). And that is unfortunately only the case with FiveM, other games like Red Dead Redemption 2 or Microsoft Flight Simulator etc. work perfectly.
What i tried already
I have already tried many things. Reinstalled FiveM, reinstalled GTA V itself. Reinstalled Windows completely 4 times (because of another problem with my second operating system). Tried FiveM on my second operating system, which was also reinstalled several times. Tried different graphic driver versions and also completely reinstalled again using the “Display Driver Uninstaller (DDU)” tool. Then I found the error “DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_REMOVED” in the logs. I have now fixed this, because it no longer appears in the logs when it crashes. I no longer see any errors in the logs themselves. Now it doesn’t really say anything that helps with that. I also installed my old graphics card once (a GeForce GTX 750 Ti) and everything worked smoothly with it, without any problems.
What did you do to get this issue?
Nothing from one day to the next was that bad. There had already been such problems last year. But then it only happened very rarely and I could live with that, but now. :frowning:

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

Hi,

I found the problem, it was apparently due to my graphics card. I once installed my old graphics card and tested it with it for a few days, no problems there. It’s just funny that it was a problem only in GTA and nowhere else.

greetings
Onkelplay

I would try using something called DDU to remove any drivers from the graphics card before it to be sure it wasnt driver related.

Yes, I have tried but unfortunately it has all helped nothing. I was able to return the card through the warranty. Thanks for the suggestion anyway. :slight_smile:

Greetings

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.