Prestige Worldwide Gaming | Serious Roleplay Server | Optimized | Stable Player Base | Looking for Developers & Staff | Hiring State Police & EMS | ESX

Our Mission
Prestige Worldwide Gaming is a serious FiveM roleplay community designed to be a fun, welcoming environment for all members. We pride ourselves on a realistic economy, professional staff team, competent and experienced faction leaders, lots of custom cars, and great features.

What we are looking for
As we have a stable player base, we are still looking for staff. As well as an experienced Developer to help out with server updates.

Factions
San Andreas State Police - HIring state command
San Andreas Medical Service - Hiring Command

Server Showcase

If you’re interested in joining our community and/or opportunities to join our faction, become a part of our management team, etc., join our Discord server and contact me (Joser) or co-owner Makaveli.
Website
Discord
Steam Group

1 Like

We are still looking to recruit faction leaders, staff members, additional developers, and general roleplayers searching for a new community. Join our Discord server here for more information: https://discord.gg/qjTDQdQKQ7

Growing everyday!

Updated as of 12/15/2020.

Developers are welcomed as well

Looking for staff and faction members

Updates daily

Great server from what I have seen so far. Lots of potential. Great developers and staff on the daily

1 Like

Thank you, we always take members suggestions and ideas into consideration for the the betterment of the server and community as a whole.

Update: I am still looking for staff , faction leaders for the mafia, cartel and, EMS. Am also looking for developers to be put on the Dev team. Contact me through discord for more information.

Thank you,
Joser

Updated as of 12/23/20

Hello,The following faction leader positions are open below.

• EMS
  • Mafia
  • Cartel
  • Seville Boulevard Families

I am also still looking for developers that are looking for a community to develop for.

Join our discord if you are interested.
Thank you,
joser

Awesome

We are launching the server today. Come check out our server!!

Hop on the server tonight.

Join our discord for more information

updated post
https://discord.gg/qjTDQdQKQ7

This community is very organized and has great potential. The Senior Management team are mature and know how to run a server. They are always helping players with whatever they need. The server is well put together. Tons of things to do for citizens and factions. If anyone is looking for a serious roleplay server I recommend join PWG.

Trainwreckz<3

The SMT are looking for State command of the San Andreas State Police and Troopers in general. Open interviews this week

Friday night events. come check it out

Still looking for State Police Command