GRAND LIFE ROLE PLAY - 200+ Custom Cars - Police,EMS,Fire, Park Rangers, SWAT, Menu Based Hybrid with Eco Jobs! RP

Grand Life Role Play is a Menu Based server with added ESX Jobs such as Drugs Job, Truckers Job, Taxi Job, Mafia etc…!

We have almost 200 Cars and growing, each car has been through steam test to ensure a lag free experience.

Grand Life Role Play also has custom edits to the maps such as a New Police dept and Fire/EMS station in Sandy shores, we have a small mansion down the road and a “abandoned” Party yacht!, there is a small boat dock and a police checkpoint on East Joshua Rd.

We have the Facebook HQ in the city along with Shell garages, Burger King and custom billboards.

Want to do a race? NO PROBLEM! we have a custom build race track at Los Santos International Airport with some tight bends and long straights! all with barriers, cones and lighting.

Interested in Police? We have a strong force and looking to make it stronger! Apply in Discord and if you like you can be a Pub cop and drive our Highway Crown Vic with ELS/Luxart lighting.

There is more than listed here such as bus stops and custom Park ranger cars… but why not hop in and take a look? you can contact my self K.Kruse or N.Ostrom on the discord! Discord Link

Server Link: Server Link

Hope to see you soon!

2 Likes

Great server! You should try it.

Good server and nice people. I can definetly recommend to check this server out!

Hey my young squires hope to see you in our server over 100+ cars public officers highway patrol sheriffs and firefighters and ems roleplay

Amazing server with great Map Changes!

just saying you way want to use the airport for the purpose of it being well a airport

We use Sandy airport for that, the racetrack in downtown LS airport is for events, we can disable that part if we need to RP in there as a real airport but for the moment its different and great for track events! Thank for your input though I appreciate all feed back :slight_smile:

Grand Life Role Play is a Menu Based server with added ESX Jobs such as Drugs Job, Truckers Job, Taxi Job, Mafia etc…!

We have almost 200 Cars and growing, each car has been through steam test to ensure a lag free experience.

Grand Life Role Play also has custom edits to the maps such as a New Police dept and Fire/EMS station in Sandy shores, we have a small mansion down the road and a “abandoned” Party yacht!, there is a small boat dock and a police checkpoint on East Joshua Rd.

We have the Facebook HQ in the city along with Shell garages, Burger King and custom billboards.

Want to do a race? NO PROBLEM! we have a custom build race track at Los Santos International Airport with some tight bends and long straights! all with barriers, cones and lighting.

Interested in Police? We have a strong force and looking to make it stronger! Apply in Discord and if you like you can be a Pub cop and drive our Highway Crown Vic with ELS/Luxart lighting.

And we also have the ability to pull AI to help your roleplay experience

BCSO is always looking for new people who want to join and help blaine county and surrounding areas

There is more than listed here such as bus stops and custom Park ranger cars… but why not hop in and take a look? you can contact my self, K.Kruse or Briscoe on the discord!

Discord Link: https://discord.gg/SMfkX52

Hope to see you soon!

I know quite old but noon of the discord links work :frowning: