Gr8 City RP 4.0 | Gr8CityRP.com | Serious RP & Economy Server

Whatsup everyone! Another amazing day to support a wonderful city. Come check it out!

2 Likes

1 Like

I have been in this city/community for just over a month now and I can say this community is amazing! Everyone is friendly and the RP is stellar. Gerrdo and Admin staff are quick to answer questions and correct bugs.

Server Website: Gr8CityRP.com
Server Discord: https://discord.gg/nJ2sukC
Server IP: 74.91.124.248
TeamSpeak: 64.94.238.15:3530

2 Likes

The name speaks for itself ,the people are friendly, the staff are really nice and active ,there’s plenty to do in the city and there always trying to make things better everyday ,there are alot of player owned businesses and and community run events and admin run events .
The whitelist is straight forward so there no default dans or Mr cleans ,and bad behaviour is stamped out if there is any ,its just a great city come on over and give it a try you will be met with a warm welcome.
Server Website: Gr8CityRP.com
Server Discord: https://discord.gg/nJ2sukC
Server IP: 74.91.124.248
TeamSpeak: 64.94.238.15:3530

2 Likes

Come and join us! This is one of the best servers I’ve played on! Great players, lots of options and professional cops and ems and there’s always something to do! There’s always a lot of fun! hope I will see you!

1 Like

Very fun server with good community and staff!

Very fun and active community with very helpful staff

This is one of the most immersive places ive been in and ive been RPing for 4 years within FiveM.

1 Like

4years with Roleplay and lot of server exprience ,i can say with all inside me ,This Gr8City Rp is the best one.
1.The server owner and admins and other helpers do a great job
2.Police and EMS amazing RP
3.Lot of drugs and work
4.exprience people u can rp with
5.Great community

1 Like

This is a GR8 server. Friendly staff that are always willing to help with tech issues, very responsive as well. The city is full of unique jobs, interesting people and tons of opportunity to make your empire! Thanks Geerdo and the Dev team for your tireless efforts in constantly improving the mechanics and quality of life here, much appreciated!

Buy a business, or work for one of the many already established franchises. Find a family or organization, maybe work as law enforcement or become an emergency responder…who knows! Come join the fun, where will your adventure go?

1 Like

Greetings Everyone!

Gr8 is an amazing place that I continue to call home. I’ve been to other places and always come back to gr8. Everything about gr8 is unique and different, Geerdo and Staff do care a lot about this city and put their blood, sweat, and tears into it.

I have been here for almost 2 years and I have seen the city evolve and continue to try and innovate new things all the time.

Come check out gr8 and you will not be disappointed in what they have to offer.

2 Likes