Gpu crash pc freeze

**GTA V version?**Latest
**Up to date?**yes
**Legit or Pirate copy?**legit
**Steam/CD/Social Club?**Social
**Windows version?**w10
**Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again?**Yes
**Error screenshot (if any)**Imagine a colour screen where you can see only a displayed random colour
System specifications i7 3770 16,0GB Dual-Channel DDR3 4095MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 (MSI) 64b system
What did you do to get this issue? Tab during game, alt-enter to make fullscreen, enter in admin spect mode, just game.
**What server did you get this issue on?**all servers, specificly on BCN RP Server
CitizenFX.log file https://drive.google.com/open?id=1tPi_S2wWPsImzbLfMp1PoEqomO8FJi_j

Also add what you already tried so far: modifying the afterburner data, fresh reinstall of all system and GTA V + FiveM, read all posts about gtx 980 and crashes

The thing is that i have sound but FiveM crashes my GPU so hard that i only can hard reset the pc.

Im tired of trying all the “solutions” out there, it ONLY happens with this program.

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the FiveM community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

1 Like

Did you tried to update your gpu driver ?

1 Like

If on a laptop try doing this. Otherwise maybe try verifying Gta V game files through social club.

2 Likes

Both, i’ve tried to update gpu driver and the forcing fivem to use gpu by telling the program to run thru gpu only

Might be the GPU being flunky. Have you tried to verify game files?

1 Like

yes, even with fresh reinstall too

Still getting the same error:

-After playing a while, if i enter somewhere or spect someone, the GPU crashes and the whole pc freezes except the audio, only getting a kind of coloured screen on, so i have to hard reset.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.