This resource adds the ability for your items to expire, This resource is only compatible with QBCORE and requires a little modification to your inventory to display the status of your items.
- 3 Types of categories which fit your server which includes a category for Food items, Materials and one for all the other items you’d like.
- Items lose health based on the category they are in, It deducts the amount of health you specify in the config file every few minutes that you can specify in the config file.
- Don’t want an item to expire? Just don’t add it to the config and it’ll retain it’s health all the time!
- Optimized to the max! 0.00 ms at all times.
- Regular Updates and Support!
- Encrypted by FiveM’s Asset Escrow System!
- Super Easy Config so you can edit stuff yourself.
Please note that this resource requires some modification to your inventory resource in order to show the expiring status of the item.
Preview of Config file:-
Note: I’m aware that a free resource was released that does the exact same thing, How is my resource different? Item decay is handled client sided and it takes up almost no cpu while the free resource might hitch your sql server if you have a large database.